2019 Jeep Wrangler Accessories
With so many great 2019 Jeep Wrangler accessories available, the only limitation to what you can do is your imagination. Find out how you can maximize storage in your new Wrangler with a rooftop cargo carrier or increase your air intake with a snorkel when you explore some of our favorite accessories for the Wrangler, below.
You already know the Wrangler is an off-road phenom from your adventures on Branford trails, but that doesn’t mean it can’t also be a comfortable and convenient everyday commuter! Enhance your interior with these practical accessories:
- Molded Cargo Tray Kit
- All-Weather Floor Mats
- Front and Rear Seat Covers
- Rear Seat MOLLE Bags
- Cargo Net
- Katzkin Leather Seats
- Grab Handles
When you’re leaving work in New Haven on a Friday and heading off to the local trails, these accessories are sure to come in handy.
Jeep Wrangler Performance Parts
You should always opt for genuine Mopar® parts and accessories when modifying your Jeep Wrangler. Sure, aftermarket parts are cheaper, but they’re cheaper in every sense of the word. You’ll be getting a product that was manufactured to fit as many makes and models as possible, meaning you won’t get the superior, custom fit offered by OEM Mopar® parts. Take a look at some of our favorite genuine performance-enhancing accessories:
- Fog Lights
- Soft Tops
- 2″ Lift Kit with FOX Shocks
- Tailgate Reinforcement Kit
- Grille with Winch Guard Hoop
- Jeep Performance Parts Rock Rails
- Jeep Trail Rated® Winch Accessory Kit
- Big Brake Kit
- Oversized Wheels and Tires
- Sun Bonnet
Popular Jeep Accessories
If you’re just starting out on the path to a customized Jeep, it can be helpful to consult the bestselling options for an idea of where you should begin. Take a look at some crowd favorites, below:
- Snorkel Kit – A snorkel kit is useful, if not essential, for water fording in your Wrangler. It will protect your engine, but it can also be handy if you’re off-roading in a dry, dusty area. The snorkel kit brings your air intake to roof level, helping to keep things fresh and clean as you kick up dust and dirt.
- Tube Doors – Tube-frame doors provide added ventilation, which is great in the heat of summer. Even more importantly, it keeps you and your passengers safe from airborne debris along the trail.
- Oversized Spare Tire Carrier Kit – Many drivers modify their Wrangler with a set of oversize spare tires, and you’re going to need a place to store an equally oversize spare – this kit provides a convenient, out-of-the-way spot.
- LED Light Kit – Mount an LED light kit to your front bumper to illuminate the path ahead when the sun sets on Milford.
Shop for Jeep Wrangler Accessories at Executive Jeep
Let’s get modifying! When you have an idea of what you’d like to do with your Wrangler, contact our parts department to get started. Remember, if we don’t have what you’re looking for in stock today, you can always order it online and we’ll install it for you as soon as it’s in. Before you schedule an appointment, be sure to take a look at our Mopar® coupons for an even better deal on your genuine Jeep Wrangler accessories.
More from Executive Jeep
The holidays are right around the corner, and for many people that means it’s prime time to go car shopping. We all see those Christmas themed car commercials, but what is the car buying experience really like during the holiday season? Here’s what you should know before you head out to the dealership this season….
Summer is coming to a close, this means it is important to prepare your vehicle for the upcoming autumn months. As beautiful as the fall foliage can be, it can also affect your vehicle and your driving. As the temperatures begin to drop and leaves begin to fall it’s important ot take precautions to avoid…
When it comes to selling your vehicle, Executive Jeep makes it as painless as possible. Executive follows three simple steps to satisfy your selling experience. All you need to do is share information with us regarding your vehicle, request a firm offer and bring your vehicle in for an inspection–it’s that easy! Tell Us About…